Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Organic: Yes or No?

I guess you can say I have blunged head first into "Going Organic", but where exactly do you start?  Well if you were me, which you are not, you would start researching all kinds of topics, listen to your friends, and try to K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Stupid) or go insane before you accomplish anything. 

During my websurfing I came across the following and it has really changed my way of thinking.
Watch the video and also check out http://www.rodale.com/ which is very informative not only on organic issues, but health issues in general.

Maria Rodale, CEO and Chairman of Rodale Inc., sheds new light on the state of 21st-century farming. She examines the unholy alliances that have formed between the chemical companies that produce fertilizer and genetically altered seeds, the agricultural educational system that is virtually subsidized by those same companies, and the government agencies in thrall to powerful lobbyists, all of which perpetuate dangerous farming practices and deliberate misconceptions about organic farming and foods.






No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to same time, please be kind so I do not have to do comment moderation for my posts. Thank you for your comments, follow me and always Pay it Forward.